Monday, July 12, 2010

Do It Yourself

White T-shirt with earing decoration

Black T-shirt with black shoulder pad and fringe

Having the idea to do DIY stuff for months, finally i got time to finish it. Actually I finished these two T-shirts last month but then I thought it would be nice to shoot them while I am in Europe, so I did. And got some attention while shooting it.

Doing DIY stuff is harder than I thought. You really need to plan everything, from where should the accessories placed to how should I sew two things together. Despite from that, you also need to be extremely careful as "there is no second chance or it causes you a lot of trouble to do it again". But it is worthy to have a DIY project once in a while - it gives you a feeling like you are a big fashion designer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment