Tuesday, May 25, 2010

SEX ! Sex and the City 2 - The Movie








Only two more days, the movie I most look forward to this year will be shown in ....... New York ! not Hong Kong. Hong Kong fans have to wait till early June. Anyway, that's not what I want to say. All I want to say is ......, as a huge huge fan of SATC, I am so excited to watch another new-released trailer. Not only I can see the fabulous clothes, but also I can sneak peek the sub-plot such as Carrie meets Adian again in Abu Dahai - love to see what will happen between them.

Okay. Let's talk about fashion. Halston, Christian Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Loubution, Jean Paul Gaultier...... all the famous house-hold names appear to the screen pieces after pieces. Sure, it catches audience attention. But somehow, by watching "Carries best looks from SATC", I realize the clothes from TV version are styled more in a low-key way and that would surprise me more. Perhaps, that's the drawback when you have too much budget, you would buy more "total" look straight from the runways rather than finding some interesting pieces from vintage shops and mix and match to create your own one. Sure the clothes in the movie screen are amazing and fabulous, but I think I like to mix and match with some old vintage clothes and the other more.

By the way, I love the 10 looks from the video and especially the chiffon dress with the white blazer that Carrie wore and ran with on the street in Paris after she left Petrovsky in a museum.

p.s I am still very looking forward to the movie and the city that is full of SEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment