Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Six Lee - The One to Watch







photos from Six Lee

Discovering something new and exciting is definitely a thing that make me happy, from finding a cozy vintage shop at the street corner or discovering a new brand in Joyce or Lane Crawford. This time, I found something online.

Six Lee is a "Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp born Hong Konger" With his "fairytale-like" concept in menswear, his collection has a cuteness in it which is rare. I particularly like the way he plays with farbic combination and patterens. His idea to put a violin on a jacket, the knitted blazer and those structured shorts are my favourite. His stuffs is very like Viktor and Rolf, Marni, Band of Outsider all together with Six Lee's unique spirit.I think, someday, this guy would be huge. As always "Time Will Tell Us".

To know more about his collection, please visit Six Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment